The Iberoamerican Network of Mentoring seeks to enhance the quality research and intervention on mentoring and dissemination of these results.
Other specific objectives of the network are:
- Create a virtual environment that fosters collaboration, as well as promoting management activities related to the development of mentoring actions.
- Promote and increase the synergy between research groups, academics and public and private organizations interested in the implementation, development and optimization of mentoring programs.
- Create working groups that collaborate on network for effectiveness and efficiency in the implementation process of mentoring.
- Encourage innovation and continuous improvement in the field of mentoring.
- Create and share assessment tools and monitoring processes in mentoring and the agents involved in them, gathering information of the common issues in the mentoring programms.
- Promote quality training for agents involved in mentoring programs, whether in work coordination, supervision or direct mentoring.
- Search formulas to demonstrate the skills and competencies of agents working in mentoring environments.
- Promote the institutionalization by incorporating mentoring to the institutional improvement plans.